Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Update

I had a rough day yesterday wanting to stick to my diet, but I mangaged to get through it. I am glad I did because this morning, I weighed myself and saw a number I hadn't seen in years! I was pretty excited so I pulled out my box of pre-baby pants and thought I would try on a pair just to see how far away I was to fitting in them. Imagine my surprise when they went on easily and I could zip them up!! THEY FIT!!!

I am really happy about my success so far and I needed something to be excited about to help me want to continue. It only took 3 years, but my pre-baby jeans fit! They are a little tight, so I probably won't wear them until I have lost 5 more pounds, but I am excited nonetheless.

I still have a pair of jeans I wore in high school and I would LOVE to fit in them again, but we will see. I also want to have another baby, so getting to my goal weight and then getting pregnant would be the ideal situation. That will be a ways away though.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Remember, it's not the weight, but how you feel with it. I know that sounds ridiculous coming from me, but it's what we tell our clients all the time. It's how you feel with your weight, how you live that's important. Way to go on the pre-baby jeans!!

    ReplyDelete