Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm Back!

After a much needed hiatus, I'm back with a vengeance. It's time for me to get off my butt and get moving again. I've gained a little weight back, but I'm not even going to worry about it. A number is a number. As you can see from this blog, I am very goal oriented so this time my goal is going to be about how I feel physically and that's it. I know I feel best when I'm exercising regularly. I know I feel best when I eat fresh fruits and vegetables and avoid anything processed. I'm not going to count calories. I'm just going to eat what makes me feel good and keep my body going with exercise (which I still absolutely hate and dread the thought of doing).

So of coarse this is going to include several mini goals. The first being to exercise 3 times this week. Starting today. (ugh) I'm gonna lace up those running shoes and get outside!

NOTE: I have a hard time calling anything I do running. I am NOT a runner. It's barely acceptable to call it a jog. BUT, that's why I'm working on it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment