This week's goals:
- Exercise 4 times for a minimum of 30 minutes each time.
- Eat breakfast everyday! (I am so bad at skipping breakfast)
- Consume enough water (I'm going to take my weight in pounds, divide it in half and drink that many ounces per day.)
- Eat home cooked meals only. No eating out!
My short term goal is to lose at least 15 pounds by the end of the year. This will prove difficult as the holiday season can be oh so tempting, but I can do it! I will do it! I have to believe that I can. I am capable. I am determined. Now I just need to find the discipline!
My long term goals are going to be a bit more fluid. I think as I get further along in this process they may change, and that's OK so long as it's a healthy change. So for now I'd like my long term goals to be mostly focused on the following:
Long term goals:
- Lose a healthy amount of weight. (I'm not going to stress over a number at the moment.)
- Maintain an active lifestyle for myself and my family
- Exercise at least 4-6 times per week
- Eat a predominantly plant based diet
I would like to blog my progress weekly. That would be ideal, but I am a full time mom with a full time job outside my home, so I will do my best at blogging. The thing that needs my best effort right now is my health!