Sunday, November 11, 2012

Week 1 results and goals for week 2

Week 1 went fairly well. I wasn't perfect, but I made the effort and I realize this is a process. I am not focused on perfection. I'm focused on long term goals and permanent change. I completed 2 out of the 4 goals I set for the week. I drank plenty of water each day and I worked out 4 times. I did accidentally skip breakfast once and I ate out twice. I made healthy choices, and one was a special occasion and the other was when someone bought me lunch as a surprise. I don't feel bad about either so I'm happy with how this week went. I only weigh myself once a week and I lost 2 pounds this week! Yay! I'm happy with how it went overall.

For week 2, I want to step it up and work out a little more. I think 4 times a week is realistic for the number of times I will work out, but I'd like to work out longer each time. I want to work out at least 40 minutes, 4 times per week.

I'd also like to maintain my previous weeks goal for drinking water and add to it by eliminating soda completely. This will be hard! I love diet soda. But I think I'll feel better without it. I also want to keep cooking at home as much as possible. I want to plan ahead and pack meals for work like I've been doing.

I want to add a new goal of trying new foods this week. I'm going to search out 3 healthy dishes that I've never made and include them in our meals this week.

I'm constantly searching out inspiration to keep me motivated and I saw this an loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment